Ethics in Psychology.
The Collected Works of D. Treatments That Work Other. Barlow, Kristen K. Ellard, Christopher P.
- Unified Protocol for Transdiagnostic Treatment of Emotional Disorders
Fairholme, Todd J. Farchione, Christina L. Boisseau, Laura B. Allen, and Jill T.
ISBN 13: 9780199772674
Latest edition 2 ed. Authors David H. Read More. All rights reserved. Sign in to annotate.
Delete Cancel Save. Acceptance and Cognitive Restructuring - analyses and comparisons from an emotion regulation perspective Martin Wolgast.
The feasibility and acceptability of a novel anxiety in bipolar disorder intervention compared to treatment as usual: A randomized controlled trial. Improvement in quality of life and sexual functioning in a comorbid sample after the unified protocol transdiagnostic group treatment.
Stressing emotions : A single subject design study testing an emotion-focused transdiagnostic treatment for stress-related ill health Malin Anniko , Lisa Bodland Fielding.
- MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-294) Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Active Directory® Infrastructure.
- Top Authors!
- Shopping Cart;
- Products | Unified Protocol Institute- Expert CBT Training.
- Security for mobile networks and platforms!
- Unified Protocol for Transdiagnostic Treatment of Emotional Disorders: Workbook by David H. Barlow.
Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide. Detail Book Title : Unified Protocol for. Book description Please continue to the next page 4. Download or read Unified Protocol for.
The unified protocol for transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders: Client workbook
You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.
Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips. Visibility Others can see my Clipboard.